Sewer Line Repair in Yuma, AZ
Has your water bill spike unexpectedly? Have you begun to notice foul odors in your home or signs of water and sewage damage? You might have a serious problem with your plumbing and should call Professional Home Doctors for sewer line repair in Yuma, AZ today at (928) 597-1680. A sewer line problem is a big issue that can seriously affect the comfort and safety of your home. At Professional Home Doctors, we offer the highest level of plumbing services for those in Yuma, AZ. We are well experienced in sewer line repair and replacement services.
If you suspect an issue and are in need of sewer line repair in Yuma, AZ, then call (928) 597-1680!
What Is a Sewer Line?
A sewer line takes wastewater and solid waste away from your home to a septic tank or a sewer system. Over time, these can age or get damaged.
Common Sewer Line Issues:
- Sewage backups
- Frequent or multiple drain clogs
- Foul odors of raw sewage
- Slow drains
If you experience any of these symptoms in your home’s plumbing system, we suggest you call the professionals for a sewer line inspection in Yuma, AZ.
Sewer line camera inspection
There are many causes for a backed up or slow to drain sewer line. Sometimes even the most experienced plumbers will have difficulty diagnosing these issues. Which is why we at PHD have equipped ourselves with high definition sewer line camera to allow us to provide modern solutions to the age old problems. It is as simple as running a drain snake through a drain line, except our technician will actually be able to view a live feed of what is really going on in your sewer line. Whether its backed up, cracked, overgrown with tree roots, you name it. With our sewer line camera inspections in Yuma, AZ, there isn’t a clogged drain we cannot get to the bottom of! Call us today for more information: (928) 597-1680.
When Is It Time to Have a Sewer Line Replaced?
The following signs are clear indications you should call Professional Home Doctors for sewer line replacement in Yuma, AZ.
- The age of your home in Yuma, AZ. Your sewer line breaks down over time. Most of them are made of metal, which means they will rust or corrode over the years. Pipes that are rusted might crack.
- Tree root intrusions. This is relatively common. As trees grow, their roots push further into the ground. They grow with such force that they can puncture through a pipe wall.
- Weird sounds. For example, your toilet can make strange gurgling sounds when flushed.
- Persistent clogs. If several of your drains clog simultaneously, it might be because of the sewer line.
- Soft spots/sinkholes in the yard. Sewer line leaks expel sewage water into the ground.
- Unusually green or lush patches of grass. Plants will thrive off the expelled sewage water.
- Toilets won’t flush. The clogs in the pipe will prevent water flow.
- Sewage backing up into showers, toilets, and tubs. If they periodically back up through your drains, there might be a blockage in the main sewer line that is preventing sewage from flowing out.
- Foul odors creeping out from drains or in isolated sections of the yard.
Sewer Line Repair
Fortunately, scheduling your sewer line repair in Yuma, AZ is fairly straightforward with Professional Home Doctors. We’ll identify what’s wrong with your sewer and solve it in the most cost-efficient manner possible. A tiny and flexible sewer camera is a popular option. It’s attached to a snake-like cable, and it’s fed through the pipe until it reaches the clog. The camera has a radio transmitter, which documents the location and depth of the blockage. It can be used to identify what’s causing the blockage within the pipe without digging up the yard. This can sometimes help you avoid expensive repairs. You know what you’re dealing with and what it will approximately cost before committing to a repair.
We Are Here for All Your Sewer Line Needs
At Professional Home Doctors, our staff is professional and fully licensed to provide sewer line repairs in Yuma, AZ. Our company is known for providing fast service as well as upfront and honest pricing. If you think you are having issues with your sewer line, give us a call at (928) 597-1680 today.
Here is what our happy customers have to say
When your home is sick, we have the right prescription!
Water Damage Restoration, Fire Restoration, Remodeling Services as well as Bathtub and Countertop Resurfacing. Any trouble your home is having, get in touch!
FILL OUT FORM BELOW
SCHEDULE SERVICE TODAY